Portable Unit EN - 1270 Tested,
FIBA Certified - 1 level of Competition
- Manual operation (screw- crank mechanism), doesn’t require any electric supply to operate.
- Closing buckles stiffen the unit in playing position so that stand is very stiff even during “aggressive” game, during slam dunking.
- Moves on nylon casters.
- Very compact size in storing position - 1835 x 4850 mm
Mac Shot features:
- Steel, powder coated construction.
- Glass backboard - 180 x 105 cm made of 10 mm tempered glass; set in aluminum extruded framing, official border and target area are fired into the glass. The glass of this backboard is cut so that the goal attaches directly the mounting bracket without any contact with the glass – any load on the rim will therefore not affect the glass, but will be transmitted onto the construction of the unit.
- This backboard is designed for use on three point support attachments.
- Flex Goal EN-1270 tested, meets all requirements specified by FIBA, positive lock system secures the goal in blocked position up to 80 kg load, safe net attachment to prevent finger injuries, futuristic slim-line design helps develop better shooting skills, comes with anti-whip net.
- Stand padding.
- Backboard padding.